Public Utilities/Water

If you are experience issues with your Gas and Electric please contact your Public Utility Company.  The contact can be found on your monthly bill.

If you are experiencing issues with your water connection, Fire Hydrants, or Sewer (to include sewer line leaks) Please contact Prince William County Service Authority:

4 County Complex Court
Raymond Spittle Building
Woodbridge, VA 22192
(703) 335-7950

Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Or for emergencies (703) 335-7982 or (703) 335-7990