About the Market
Discover the Dumfries Farmers Market!
Mark your calendars for the Season Opening of the Dumfries Farmers Market on Saturday, April 20, 2024! Join us every Saturday through September 21, 2024, as we transform the heart of our Town into a vibrant hub of local goodness.
17739 Main Street, Dumfries, Virginia 22026
Saturday, April 20, 2024 - September 21, 2024
9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
SNAP/EBT - Making Local Food Affordable for Everyone
To make fresh local foods more affordable, the Town of Dumfries will be accepting SNAP/EBT benefits and will offer a dollar-for-dollar match while funding is available. To learn more about the Virginia Fresh Match program, check out the Virginia Fresh Match website.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the Dumfries Farmers Market! Please closely monitor your pet. Pets deemed disruptive to the market, may be asked to leave the market space at the discretion of market management.
Disruptive behaviors include:
- Barking, lunging, or otherwise acting aggressively toward people or other dogs.
- Jumping up onto people or vendor displays.
- Behaving in a way that is unsanitary or unsafe for a market setting.
- All pets must be properly vaccinated.
- Owners must keep the pets on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up behind their pets.
- Do not use trash receptacles for pet poop. Please use designated pet stations only.
We hope to see you at the market! Follow us on social media on Facebook and Instagram.
If you have questions about the market or SNAP/EBT, please reach out to the Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-221-3400, ext. 116, or stop by the market information booth on Saturday mornings during the market season.